Abstract submission for IAH2021, the 48th IAH congress in Brussels, Belgium is open! We are looking forward to your inspiring contributions on groundwater.
Please submit your abstract before the deadline of March 21, 2021 and join us in Brussels for inspiring groundwater science and Belgian food, beer and chocolates.
Abstract Submission openS: 16/10/2020
Abstract Submission deadline: 21/03/2021
Abstract Acceptance notification: end of May 2021
1. Click on Login and on ‘New User? Click here’.
2. Enter your email address, password, first name, last name, affiliation, country.
4. Click on ‘My Submissions’ and subsequently on ‘Add New’.
5. Indicate whether your will be the presenter. If not, please enter the first name and last name of the presenter.
6. Indicate your preferred presentation format: oral or poster. You may also indicate that you do not have a preference.
7. Enter your abstract title (max 25 words).
8. Select your topic from the proposed list.
9. If applicable, enter the full name and affiliation of the abstract co-authors.
10. Enter the abstract body (max 400 words).
11. If applicable, please upload any images and/or charts with related captions as a single PDF file.
12. You may click on ‘Save & Continue Later’ in case you are unable to answer to mandatory questions, or submit your contribution by clicking ‘Save & Submit’.
13. If you have clicked ‘Save & Submit’, you may continue editing your contribution until 21 March 2021 at 23:00 (CET).